How can you "resist" Wax Paper Resist? I LOVE this technique ;) This technique seemed to go so well with the Wild About You stamp set. This was the 3rd project my Club Members made at our workshop last week.
Materials used for this card:
Stamp Set: Wild About You
Cardstock: Glossy White, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Black Stazon
Accessories: Brayer, Ribbon, Flower Fusion (felt flower), brad, wax paper and an iron
Instructions on Wax Paper Resist:
- Take a piece of Wax Paper slightly larger than your glossy cardstock. Crinkle it up and then smooth it back out.
- Sandwich your wax paper between two pieces of Glossy Cardstock, with the glossy sides facing the wax paper, both top and bottom.*Hint: using two pieces of cardstock yields two backgrounds in *one step. For a single background, use a piece of plain paper in *place of the second glossy one.
- Iron over your paper "sandwich" without steam.
- Take pieces apart and throw wax paper away.
- Brayer over your glossy cardstock with Dye Ink. Cover the entire piece of cardstock.
- Wipe over your cardstock with a paper towel. The ink will resist where the wax from the wax paper stuck to the glossy cardstock.